Version 0.5.2 has been released in Steam. This update contains bug fixes and balance improvements based on Steam players reports. Thanks for those who posted bug descriptions and suggestions!
- Increased chance of Earth-like planet generation, should increase chances of establishing a colony
- Reduced geodata research points, should not be that easy to achieve Tech Singularity achievement now
- Acid rains will no longer spawn instantly. Instead they will spawn on a small area and increase in size each turn. So landing party will never be suddenly trapped in the middle of deadly rain that came out of nowhere.
- Added ‘skip turn’ button to the planetary mission gui.
- Added hotkeys for inventory and map
- Landing party weapons are no longer visible in inventory and should be selected only on landing party page. Fixed problem with weapon list being empty.
- Fixed bug with last line of dialogs and trade lists not showing.
- Fixed possible crash after escaping star system in FTL quest.
- Fixed scientists being duplicated in Quarantine quest.
- Multiple fixes of typos and minor problems.